BioLink BioTime is an advanced biometric time & attendance and access control solution with a sophisticated core and a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to configure, deploy and use.
Designed to facilitate the transition from conventional access control platforms to next-generation biometric tracking systems, BioTime seamlessly integrates into your existing infrastructure, including hardware (turnstiles, gates, POS terminals) and software (payroll systems, ERP, CRM).
The use of biometric time, attendance and access control solutions efficiently minimizes the risk of miscalculations and cheating that are still possible with older card-based systems. BioLink BioTime is a perfect fit for companies of any size, operating from a single location or having a network of offices, warehouses and production facilities.
BioTime system ensures that employees don’t forget about check-ins and check-outs when traveling between the company’s locations, eliminates the risk of “buddy punching” and channels all relevant information to the central server application for analysis, processing and report generation.
- BioTime significantly reduces time and attendance costs
- Collects on-line information about an employee’s presence in the office.
- Supports easy schedule creation and physical access rules.
- Generates various reports based on a variety of criteria.
- Integrates to existing payroll system
- Allows you discrete control of employee access to secured, highly restricted areas and checkpoints.
- Create and manage areas, checkpoints, access schedules and rules enabling customization of authorized access for an individual employee, a department or for the entire company.
- Makes it easy to keep track of all employee movements across all company offices from a central server.
How Does it Work?
BioLink BioTime is extremely flexible in terms of scheduling and setting attendance rules, so early check-ins and midnight checkouts won’t be a problem. You define who can enter a specific location and when – and the system will do the rest. And with powerful reporting capabilities that BioTime has to offer, precise calculation of your employees’ hours will be a breeze!
BioTime is a perfect solution for:
- Employees attendance tracking and control of physical access, using both standard means of identification (contactless card, passwords, PIN codes) and biometric ones (fingerprints).
- Creation and management of access schedules and rules regulating employee access to restricted areas and checkpoints.
- Employee time analysis and reports generated based on verified check in and checkout events.
- Automation of time-keeping routines and management of absences.
More details about the solution:
1. Biometric Time and Attendance
Human fingerprints are absolutely unique and cannot be forged, copied, stolen or borrowed, as often are regular smart cards. This is their key advantage over conventional access control methods, such as PIN codes, access cards or keys. Time and attendance tracking based on biometric technologies is most reliable, accurate and cost-efficient method of controlling your employees.
BioTime uses the potential of biometric identification technology to the fullest and offers a large number of useful features.
With BioTime you can flexibly configure personal and group work schedules. Take care of part-timers and interns, maintenance engineers and security guys – everyone working non-standard hours or visiting your company on specific days only.
3. Flexible Reporting System
There is no point in collecting data without using it properly afterwards. BioTime provides you with great-looking and ultimately detailed reports covering every check-in and check-out in the system, any location change and a complete summary of users’ working hours.
BioTime provides HR-managers and business owners with a one-click method of taking a snapshot of the company’s performance.
4. Automated Payroll Calculation
Monitoring results can be easily exported to a file for further processing in your accounting software. BioTime automatically tracks the total time worked, the time worked at nights, duration of overtimes – everything that, multiplied by an agreed base rate, produces the amount to be paid.
5. Support for a large branch network
The client-server architecture of BioTime makes it completely suitable for companies of all sizes and with any number of offices. The data collected by remote servers is always sent to the central server, so you can efficiently monitor the performance of your subsidiaries without leaving your own workplace. No matter how geographically distributed your business is, you will always stay informed.
6. Easy integration with other corporate systems
The BioTime SDK (software development link) makes it possible to integrate biometric time and attendance features into existing corporate CRM and ERP systems used in your company. This provides a new level of wokforce management.
Ready for Test Drive?
There's nothing easier! Contact us right now to get 30-days evaluation package of BioTime system. Our pre sales engineers are available to assist you FREE OF CHARGE during the initial installation and configuration.