Epson’s GP-C831 is an industrial-strength Micro Piezo inkjet label printer that is ideal for GHS large format drum and chemical labels.
It combines all the benefits of a rugged colour inkjet printer with the accuracy of an 8-pin tractor feeder and is the first inkjet solution that has been BS5609 certified (complies with the latest GHS standards for chemical labeling).
It features print speeds of up to 91.7mm/sec, printable areas of up to 203.2mm width, precise label feeding to reduce jamming and high-density barcode printing, all at a fraction of the cost of thermal transfer label printers.
Our newly developed printhead protection system protects the ink head from dust to ensure reliable, continuous printing. In addition, Epson’s advanced DURABrite pigment inks deliver outstanding stability and resistance to water, chemicals, fading and smudges.
The GP-C831 comes with parallel, USB and LAN 100/10BASE interfaces as standard to make integration easy.
- GHS label printer: Ideal for large labels including large format drum and chemical labeling
- BS5609 certified: Complies with the latest GHS standards for chemical labelling
- Fast: print speeds of up to 91.7mm/sec
- Reliable: Engineered to deliver five years (600,000 prints) of high-quality, hassle free printing
- Cost-effective: High-capacity, individual ink cartridges