- Fully integrated with BioTime for enterprise-wide time management and access control
- Built-in controller to operate electromechanical, - magnetic locks, turnstiles, etc.
- Connection to alarm system, door sensor and exit button
- Operation modes: standalone or network
- Fast identification speed. Card read time less 0.03 sec
- Flash memory stores up to 50,000 events and up to 30,000 cards
- Stylish innovative design
- Tri-color LED indicator and buzzer to notify employee on successful/failed identification
- Web-interface to view, copy and edit data remotely
- Water/dust resistant plastic housing
The device reads contactless card to identify a user; the relevant clock-in/clock-out event is recorded.
BioLink SC-NET compares the data in the card with the database in its memory: if the same IDs are detected, LED illuminates green, otherwise it flashes red.
The event is recorded in the internal memory of the device and subsequently synchronized with the central BioTime database (in network mode).
Once access is granted, the embedded controller sends a signal to open the door.
BioLink SC-NET & BioTime
Contactless reader BioLink SC-NET can be used as a component of BioLink BioTime© T&A and Access Control system.
It restricts employee’s access to offices, server rooms and inventories.
If used for the first time, the database with employees’ information is automatically downloaded via the network from the central BioTime server.
Real-time registration of clock-in/clock-out and similar events (lunch, meeting, etc.) by using an employee’s card; the data collected is transferred to the BioTime server.
If the network temporarily fails, records are accumulated in the device internal memory and, once connection is restored, are automatically communicated to the server.
The reader can be used as a standalone device. If BioLink SC-NET has no network access, the data can be copied to a laptop for subsequent transfer to the BioTime server.